The C+CC offers a wide variety of programs that span across a vast number of topics.
The Center contributes to the educational process. Lectures, films and discussion of topics both timeless and timely offer students, faculty and community members the opportunity to be confronted by the interesting and controversial. An underlying theme around all programs is Ethics in Business.
The Chapel provides a center for worship and meditation at RPI. Some of the programs held at the C+CC throughout the week are:
• Newman Catholic Fellowship Meetings and Dinners
• Knights of Columbus Rosary and Theology Knight
• Mindfulness Meditation
• Kingfisher East Meditation
• Christ Sun of Justice Choir Rehearsals
• Concert Choir Rehearsal
• Rensselyrics Acapella Rehearsals
• Tai Chi Class
• MyJourney Program
• Troy Young Peoples Group (AA) Meeting
• Gallery Exhibitions and Artist Receptions
Some of the types of private uses are:
• Musicians Practice
• Business Meetings
• Weddings and Memorial Services
• Retreats and Receptions
Communiversity Events provide opportunities for all of us to celebrate common interests, purposes, and goals. These special events are opportunities for members of the larger Rensselaer Community of students, faculty, staff, and residents of Troy, to come together and enjoy entertainment and learn more about the community on common ground – in festive and cultural settings.